Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, my love!

I've loved you for almost 19 years. My heart rejoices in the memories we've shared. We've established traditions, relished in a bit of spontaneity (thanks to you), and treasured the day to day occurences called "Life." Most memories bring a smile to my face. Some bring an ache to my heart. But all of them brought us closer to our Father God...and one another.

I praise God for what He's done and continues to do within us and within our marriage. I'm so grateful He didn't leave us as we were, but is faithfully working to conform and transform us into His image. The love---the passion---you have for God comes through boldly in every part of your life. It's not quarantined to a corner of your heart. It's all encompassing and captivating. You seek Him above all, and in so doing, you are able to pour out such selfless, unconditional love upon me and our beautiful boys.

Thanks for being a living picture of Christ's love. Thanks for being a man of integrity. Thank you for protecting and cherishing me. Thank you for being a consistent example. Thank you for modeling Christ-likeness day in and day out. Thanks for leading me and our boys on the heels of Christ.

I love you forever. Happy, Happy Birthday!

0 comments: