I am so touched to see how the Lord has blessed your lives "two weeks in July." He is so good to give you and your friends this very precious time. Enjoy every single second of it!
Your two weeks look like a time filled with wonderful memories made.
Your table is so inviting, yum, chocolate-covered strawberries! I am sure you made a really special evening honoring and encouraging your friends. I am glad I could be a small part of that. I think I am going to have to make use of that idea in the near future -- Thanks!
Longing to develop a heart that beats passionately for Jesus Christ; yearning to radiate with the joy that comes from knowing Him; desiring to be known as a woman of faith and excellence. I'm living my dream with my incredible husband and our three handsome sons.
3 comments:
I am so touched to see how the Lord has blessed your lives "two weeks in July." He is so good to give you and your friends this very precious time. Enjoy every single second of it!
Love, Mom
Your two weeks look like a time filled with wonderful memories made.
Your table is so inviting, yum, chocolate-covered strawberries! I am sure you made a really special evening honoring and encouraging your friends. I am glad I could be a small part of that. I think I am going to have to make use of that idea in the near future -- Thanks!
So glad you had a special time to reunite! You'll have those special memories forever...what a blessing :)
Post a Comment