"I seldom feel like much of an adventurer---standing in this kitchen, pouring cereal into bowls, refilling them, handing out paper towels when the inevitable cry comes: 'Uh-oh. I spilled.' But sometimes at night the thought will strike me: There are three small people here, breathing sweetly in their beds, whose lives are for the moment in our hands. I might as well be at the controls of a moon shot, the mission is so grave and vast."
~ Joyce Maynard, Domestic Affairs
God says...
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
2 Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:
This really speaks to me, Nikki! Thanks for posting this!
Look at those sweet boys!! What a perfect quote and perfect picture to go with it. Love how everything you post speaks to my heart and so many others! Love you!
Post a Comment