what a wonderful husband you have! these are beautiful pictures. My favorite is the one of you both looking silly- because you have the knack of still looking beautiful and handsome even when you're silly :)
So grateful that you and Jon got to spend this time together ~ what a wonderful birthday "surprise"! The pictures are fabulous! And, your friend is right, the french toast does look amazing! Much love to you as we still celebrate your birthday month :)
Longing to develop a heart that beats passionately for Jesus Christ; yearning to radiate with the joy that comes from knowing Him; desiring to be known as a woman of faith and excellence. I'm living my dream with my incredible husband and our three handsome sons.
4 comments:
That looks fantastic and I don't mean the french toast, although I'll admit, I paused a really long time on that picture.
what a wonderful husband you have! these are beautiful pictures. My favorite is the one of you both looking silly- because you have the knack of still looking beautiful and handsome even when you're silly :)
So grateful that you and Jon got to spend this time together ~ what a wonderful birthday "surprise"! The pictures are fabulous! And, your friend is right, the french toast does look amazing! Much love to you as we still celebrate your birthday month :)
What beautiful pictures. So happy for your time together.
Post a Comment