this makes me happy in so many ways. First, you're wearing one of your wonderful aprons! Second, you and you hubby are one of the cutest couples I know. Thirdly, because I am growing to know how wonderful it is to have a man who will be yours always. Fourthly, because you quoted "Pride and Prejudice"!!!!
By the way, that letter-heart you made for Jon for Valentine's Day? My mom did something similar for my dad, and I did something like it for my Joshua! And neither of us is that craft-y. So thanks for the inspiration. :)
Longing to develop a heart that beats passionately for Jesus Christ; yearning to radiate with the joy that comes from knowing Him; desiring to be known as a woman of faith and excellence. I'm living my dream with my incredible husband and our three handsome sons.
1 comments:
this makes me happy in so many ways. First, you're wearing one of your wonderful aprons! Second, you and you hubby are one of the cutest couples I know. Thirdly, because I am growing to know how wonderful it is to have a man who will be yours always. Fourthly, because you quoted "Pride and Prejudice"!!!!
By the way, that letter-heart you made for Jon for Valentine's Day? My mom did something similar for my dad, and I did something like it for my Joshua! And neither of us is that craft-y. So thanks for the inspiration. :)
Post a Comment