Tuesday, April 16, 2013

{they do}

I mentioned recently that 2013 is---once again---the year of the wedding.
I really can't adequately articulate the joy that floods our souls as my husband and I get to participate in the joining together of lives committed first to God, and then to one another.
In almost all cases, these are the "kids" we got to work with for most of their lives.
Now, seeing them all grown up and desiring to make much of Christ through their marriages, it's our absolute delight to do premarital counseling with them (and for my husband, getting to marry them)!

The most recent wedding took place this weekend.
It was an incredibly sweet, God-honoring, fairy tale day,
and as I watched Jason and Elizabeth worship together and make vows to one another,
the verse that rang in my heart and mind was 3 John 1:4

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."

Jason & Elizabeth


Two of our other former "kids" who have been married in the last year or so.  So glad that when these guys married, my life was further enhanced by their beautiful, precious wives.


0 comments: