Father God, I know You love me.
You paid the penalty for my sin. You took all my sin and placed it upon Yourself, suffering and dying in my place. You saved me from a meaningless life and gave me abundant life and meaning in You. You forgave me.
You are faithful despite my unfaithfulness. Your love is unconditional, steadfast. You are constant and true. I grieve Your heart everyday, yet everyday You love and forgive and show mercy to me.
You give me what I need. I often try to tell you what I think I need, but You know even better than I do. Even when I question Your ways, You send reminders of Your grace. It may be a Bible verse, my husband, a friend, a message, a song. You remind me that You feel my pain, that You have plans in mind that will prosper me and give me a hope and a future. Through trials, You have drawn me to You. You've revealed Your love and character. Were it not for the hard times, I would have missed out on so much.
Your love is all-consuming. I've grown to trust Your love and goodness. You, my Abba, my "Daddy," love me so deeply. You long for me to pour out my heart to You, for I am Your child. Yes, I know You love me. You beckon me to find satisfaction in You alone. You show me where I'm wrong. And You gather me in Your arms and whisper Your precious promises in my ear.
Yes, Father, I know You love me.
4 comments:
Such a beautiful post Nikki!
Amen.
Thanks for a beautiful post.
Pray you and your family are having a wonderfully blessed Fall.
Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
Thank you for your encouraging words today, dear friend. :)
Thank you for sharing your prayer, your heart.
Hugs,
annette
Post a Comment