Hmmmm ... looks like there is even some color coordination going on :) These pictures made me smile as well, it's so fun to see how much your boys have grown. It's also fun to see how their personalities shine through on these pictures. (((Hugs)))
Heather is right as soon as I saw your pics I just laughed cause it is not easy to take good family pics.When I see your boys facial expressions now, they have not changed that much just bigger faces. I just love to see how your family is intentionally living for our Great creator.
Longing to develop a heart that beats passionately for Jesus Christ; yearning to radiate with the joy that comes from knowing Him; desiring to be known as a woman of faith and excellence. I'm living my dream with my incredible husband and our three handsome sons.
5 comments:
Hmmmm ... looks like there is even some color coordination going on :) These pictures made me smile as well, it's so fun to see how much your boys have grown. It's also fun to see how their personalities shine through on these pictures. (((Hugs)))
Heather is right as soon as I saw your pics I just laughed cause it is not easy to take good family pics.When I see your boys facial expressions now, they have not changed that much just bigger faces. I just love to see how your family is intentionally living for our Great creator.
Precious pictures. Thanks so much for sharing.
Pray all of you are doing well.
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
I have so many pictures like these! Always wanting the perfect picture but yet the "outtakes" are indeed fun to look back on.
But oh my -- your boys are the ages of mine now. I am going to try and not even think 6 years ahead! :)-
What great pictures! They do grow up too fast don't they?
Love
Leslie
Post a Comment