I've been making pumpkin fudge for years.
Years, I tell ya.
I was pumpkin when pumpkin wasn't cool.
Anyhow, my pumpkin fudge was good.
I returned to it again and again.
Yup, it was sufficient.
But that's because I didn't yet know about THIS pumpkin fudge.
This pumpkin fudge recipe has turned my world upside down.
It far surpasses my old recipe---
it's got the warm autumn flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, and cloves topped off with a dark chocolate ganache and a sprinkling of sea salt!
Does it get any better?
I mean, really?
Truth be told, the first time I made it,
I did it without a candy thermometer and used my old recipe as a cooking guide.
While it tasted fabulous, it didn't firm up, but nevertheless, my husband and I sat hunched over the pan with 2 spoons and a couple of goofy grins.
But since I knew how good it tasted, I was determined to make it work.
So today, armed with my new candy thermometer, I tried again.
And it's good, friends.
It's really, really good.
Make some this Thanksgiving.
You'll be thankful.
1 comments:
Looks amazing, friend! And, so excited that you got a new toy - a candy thermometer!!! Fun!
Post a Comment